This book offers you easy to understand details on how to sell cruises most effectively. It takes all of the guesswork out of the process and it will help you on your way without any lost effort by showing you exactly how to go about it. “Selling Cruises, Don’t Miss the Boat” gives you all of the secrets that will get you well underway to establishing your own successful cruise niche travel business.
You will discover:
- How to cash in on the booming cruise industry
- Understand the cruise product in its entirety and focus on the types of cruises you want to sell
- How to develop your client files and cruise selling file
- How to properly sell from a cruise brochure
- How to manage your cruise clientele effectively
- How to automate your cruise business
- How to market your cruise business with newsletters, promotions, advertising, social media and many other ways
“Selling Cruises, Don’t Miss the Boat” was first written in 2001 and has been updated several times. This edition is completely current and demonstrates the fabulous opportunity that the cruise industry offers travel professionals looking to specialize in the cruise market.
- Buy 3 Books and Save 10%
- Buy 5 Books and Save 20%
- Buy 8 Book sand Save 25%
(Discount Applied at Checkout Cart)
Tom, Andy and Joanie Ogg CTC, MCC share over 90+ years in the travel industry and have trained tens of thousands of cruise agents at cruise conventions, trade shows, seminars and seminars at sea. Tom was the founder of www.CruiseReviews.com and www.PortReviews.com and has personally led over 300 cruise seminars on ships teaching travel professionals how to sell cruises. Joanie has won numerous awards in the cruise industry, including being inducted to the CLIA Hall of Fame. She was recently honored to be the Godmother of the Emerald Star.